Friday, October 10, 2008

Sorry!

I first have to say I am truly sorry for being a slacker on the whole blog thing. We have had some minor computer problems. It won't let me load pictures so I am a tad frustrated. Brad seems to have found another way to load so pictures are coming soon!
Life just seems to speed on by. Does anyone else feel that way? I have been working full time because the outsourcing of Brad's work finally happened. We have been waiting for this. So I am just picking up extra hours to keep on top. He has already received one job offer (still thinking on it), and has had a couple phone calls for interviews ,they don't seem to be much though. So life is just slipping by because we are going all day. I am grateful for all the work he is putting in though for trying to find a new job. He truly is a wonderful husband.
Anyway as I said before I will get some pix up soon!

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Hey I am sorry to hear about Brads job. I hope that he finds a job soon. It sounds like he has some good prospects. We will keep you in our prayers. Keep us posted:O)