So lately sami is in the phase of not wanting me to do her hair. That is when I got this fantastic idea, lets give her a simple cute cut so I can run behind her and just brush it down.It turned out way cuter than I even imagined (we cut 6" off aaah!). Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! She looks like a little woman lol...UGH I really like it :) Tell her Bethy says she looks so CUTE!!!
Super cute! I wish Kaitlyn would let me do the same thing...maybe I will show her the cute pic and it will inspire her to let it happen! ;)
HEATHER I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU!!! LOVE THE HAIR CUT. YOUR A SMART WOMAN I TELL YA!
I love the haircut. It makes her hair look so much thicker. Maybe I should do that to Sarah's hair...hmmm. Heather, I love you and appreciate all of your support this week and always. Talk to you tomorrow.
Ahhh, that is the cutest hair cut. Love it love it!!!
Post a Comment