Sunday, April 5, 2009
Thanks or the BEST birthday Ever!
I just wanted to say THANKS to Brad, my sweet girls, my Mom and the rest of my sweet family for the Best # 30 Birthday anyone could ask for! I was spoiled rotten I got a day out with Mom a night out with Brad and the girls. Then Saturday they all gave me a Surprise party with the best family ever (getting me out of work an hour early was AWESOME!!). After the party we (Brad, Mom, Beth and Nate, EJ and Amber, Grandpa and Grandma, Sheryl and I went to Desert Star Playhouse to see "American Fork Idol". That was so fun, my face hurt after from laughing so hard. I have the best family ever, Thanks again everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
you deserved the best birthday ever! Happy Birthday my sweet daughter. I love you so much! Wow! 30 years old and yet I still look soooooo young! (hey... let me live in my make believe world!) haha.... I love you
mom
Post a Comment