Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Full Heart
I have been sitting here tonight downloading songs for my ipod and have found myself downloading church music. I love listening to hymns and anything that talks of our Savior. There is this song "Come To Jesus", i hear it on the radio alot and than they sang it at a Womens Conference that I went to a couple of weeks ago. It talks about repentance and how our Savior is just waiting for us to Come unto Him. My heart is just so full tonight and I just feel like I need to share that I am so grateful for the gospel and for the Atonement. I am grateful for what my Lord and Savior did for me and my family so that we may live Together Forever. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I was just in Colorado visiting DeAynne and Kevan and we talked of you having this new blog! I love that you are here! :) Your girls are so stinkin cute. Welcome to the blogging world!
Jen
Heather: You rock girl. You really knew what I needed to hear. Thank you for sharing this. I am so grateful for you in my life. I hope that all is well. I'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment